Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>I've got a Carfax account and I can run your VINs for $5USD unlimited VINs.
Let me know if you're interested.</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Or go to http://www.carfax.com and run a free search yourself...

And, by taking money for running searches, you're breaking the Customer Agreement since it would no longer be for personal use.

Commercial use, resale and redistribution of CARFAX Reports is strictly prohibited and may lead to deactivation of my account and the imposition of additional charges for CARFAX Reports.[/B]
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>LMAO!  OWN3D!!!!  
 :p  :blush:

Also, doesn't that free search only tell you that there are things on the car you should know about, not the actual details?  You have to pay extra for the details I think
o:  Not that that's a problem...  :cool:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>So I said to myself, hmmm, I wonder what it would say for my car.  I went to carfax's site and entered my vin.  It gave me the year/make/model (2001 Toyota Celica GT-S), bodystyle (liftback 3 door), engine type (1.8L L4 VVTL 16 valve, I dunno what L4 means but it's incorrect cuz I have VVTL-i), and where it was manufacturured (Japan)...
Then it says search results: 5 records found in our database.  It won't say what they are it just says: "IMPORTANT! The 5 records on this 2001 TOYOTA CELICA GT-S will confirm a clean history or uncover potential problems. Find out by ordering the complete Carfax Vehicle History Report".
Now, I am trying to remember what happened to my car! The first two should be when I got keyed on one door and hit on the other, I got those fixed at the same time.  Then the 3rd was when my mom backed into my fender I suppose.  The 4th was I guess when I had my quarter panel fixed in April, I posted pics of it if you remember...  the 5th MIGHT be when I got my front bumper taken care of at the same time but I'm not sure.  But yeah, it won't say ANYTHING about the car, you have to order a report.  Well I'm not selling or buying so I don't really care
</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts