Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the whole assembly apart and all I need is the motor but the only place I could find it is in the dealer. They only sell the whole assembly which is 400 $ and as a struggling high school student, I can't really afford that rn so if someone could help me out I've been looking forever send me links, or better yet lmk if ur selling a motor or parting out a Celica!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's a clean looking motor!

For real, though, your best bet, aside from here, is to hit up the local Pick-a-Part place or pop over to the Celica Marketplace on Facebook. eBay is also a good try. Our verts are hitting that age of "start stockpiling parts because you'll eventually need them" age.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a clean looking motor!

For real, though, your best bet, aside from here, is to hit up the local Pick-a-Part place or pop over to the Celica Marketplace on Facebook. eBay is also a good try. Our verts are hitting that age of "start stockpiling parts because you'll eventually need them" age.
Ofcourse XD Thanks bud. lmk if u see anything before me.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Just a thought. Is the motor smoked or just a gear sheared? Most motors can be rebuilt with new brushes and bearings. a gear might be made with one of those fancy computer printer thingies....forgot the name now :confused:
There must be a part number stamped or printed on it. search the number and see what comes up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a thought. Is the motor smoked or just a gear sheared? Most motors can be rebuilt with new brushes and bearings. a gear might be made with one of those fancy computer printer thingies....forgot the name now :confused:
There must be a part number stamped or printed on it. search the number and see what comes up.
Im not sure i just know that it doesnt have enough power to bring itself up. Ima search that up tho thankyou. Lmk if anything else comes to mind. XD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Took the whole assembly apart and all I need is the motor but the only place I could find it is in the dealer. They only sell the whole assembly which is 400 $ and as a struggling high school student, I can't really afford that rn so if someone could help me out I've been looking forever send me links, or better yet lmk if ur selling a motor or parting out a Celica!
Just to confirm. This is off of a 1995-1999 Celica convertible rear window?
I have several of them, one has an exact matching #. See photos. item listed on Ebay Item ID: 203306777678 . Make sure your window is not flopping around. The usual reason for these operating poorly is broken rollers on the window plate. I also have that. Let me know. Confirm which side is giving you the problem.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts