Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
<font color='#000000'>oooh, thats a tough one.  The only thing I can recognize is the seats and one rim.  I'm gonna say its a 4th gen at the earliest.  maybe some owners of the older cars could help out.  It looks like it has 15" rims on it, not stock though.  Is that paint job stock?  could be a clue to the year.</font>

·
Registered
425 Posts
<font color='#000000'>thats what happends when you dont change your oil</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Nah, not a 5th gen, not enough plastic.... And the tail lights dont wrap around the side like a 5th gen. Also the quality of the picture seems like it is from before the 5th gens' years. Im going to say that it is a 1st generation celi. Because from what i can tell from the tail end (thats like, the only semi recognizable feature), is that it matches up pretty closely to the 1st generation pics that are in the members pics section.</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>I spend a lot of time behind cars lol
thats how i identify stuff lol. And though i havent ever seen a 1st gen celi, if this car was truely a celi, the 1st gen rear is the closest match to that poor torn up vehicle.</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Thats exactly why mery. Like I said in the other forums, the only things i can beat are BMW tanks (the big ole sedans) and minivans lol. Everything else smokes me. Well, not really everything, and not really smokes, but when i try n race i usually end up bein a car length behind before the 1/4 mile mark... Havent lost to a civic yet, but i havent beat em either, dirty little bugs...</font>

G

·
<font color='#000000'>Where the hell do you see rims? Or tail lights? Or seats? Hell I got 50 bucks that pile of twisted metal isnt even a car... looks more like scrapped aluminum siding to me.  :p</font>

·
Registered
425 Posts
<font color='#000000'>im tellin' ya man.. thats what happens when you dont change your oil..  :kungfu: for i have seen it in stories.. not-a-pretty site my friend.. not at-all..</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>look at the bottom right of the pic, right by the ass end of that green car, there is a rim from the wreck. Also, about the tail lights, u cant see em, but u can infer where they are, the fact that they dont wrap around is what let me know its not a 5th gen (like mery hoped with all her heart, 5th gen hater :glare:). And u are right, it isnt a car, it used to be, and its a shame what happened to the fellow, poor guy turned into the dessert that is synonymous with bill cosby... J-E-L-L-O!</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>looks like a 5th gen to me, you can see the trademark black outline around the turn signals.  near the green car, side, there's a little bit of orange with a little bit of the reflective pattern, and it's surrounded by the thick black marks seen in 5th gens.

too bubbly to be a 4th gen or prior, and 6th gen drivers aren't crappy drivers.  must've been 5th gen</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>i think that black plastic u see is the reflection of the world around the car reflecting on the chrome bumper... And also, how do u think a 5th gen would look with wheels like that on it? they are old school style lol.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Black:  I'm no hater, you race-loser! lol  And don't riced out cars show you that anyone can put any rims on any car even if it won't look right? ???

Spiffy: Tell em man!  5th gen! No one beleives me

Castro:  For sure :down:</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_Black@June 09 2004,4:27
<font color='#000000'>i think that black plastic u see is the reflection of the world around the car reflecting on the chrome bumper... And also, how do u think a 5th gen would look with wheels like that on it? they are old school style lol.</font>
<font color='#000000'>5th gens have chrome bumpers?  now THAT'S old school</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
5th gens DONT have a chome bumper, thats what i was saying, im 100% positive that if that is really a celi, its a 1st gen. 5ths are made of just as much plastic as the 6ths and 7ths. Im glad too, i wasnt paying attention one night and i ended up slowly creeping up into the rear end of a camaro, and i gave him a lil bump, i was only goin like walking speed and i pretty much just bounced off real quick like. Luckily it was one of the older ones because the new ones have plastic asses too. But yea, immediately after he came out all upset like i damaged something, then he looked and nothin was wrong with his beast and he just glared at me all scary like and went back to his date. Angry angry man....

1 - 20 of 103 Posts