Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>This is not about a celica, but it's about a nasty Cadillac I get to ride in all night long tonight. I am going to prom with my girlfriend tonight and my buddy and his girlfriend are tagging along. My buddies girlfriends, father owns a toyota dealership that has a Cadi Escalade with 22" chrome spinners, $10,000 audio system, color changing flames down the side, strobes inside and out, 5 TV's and more, after the escalade was bought the guy spent 30g's on extra, megabucks winner, go figure. It's also the version with the bed in the back, that whole bed is filled with subs, amps, and neon lights, with a cover of course, anyways, just thought I would share my good fortune, have a good night all, shots of JD and a cadi for me tonight!</font>

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>Prom was awesome, we pulled up with all the strobes going and people were tripping over eachother looking at it, after the prom was even better
If ya know what I mean.</font>

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#000000'>Hmmm....would you all hate me if I sold my celica and started payments on that Escalade?</font>

·
Registered
425 Posts
<font color='#000000'>why not combine the best of both vehicular worlds.. 22in spinners on your celica.. pimp

hahah but foreal.. what ever floats your boat go for it man.. just be happy with wat'cha do.. i dont think i could part ways with me Cici..</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Prom.... eh.... too late fer that... i get to be one of the few that doesnt get to brag about it the rest of their life
.</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts