Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we got busted street racing last night
well at least i was smart and the place we have been racing on for a year and a half now is PRIVATE PROPERTY and well the cops couldn't do anything unless the guy wanted to press tresspassing charges..all he wanted to do was scare us. so they lectured us and let us go... ???  the bad part is this was a 1/4 mile divided strip that had no thru traffic it was sweet  :butbut: i hate to see it go, but street racing is dangerous and for some reason my opponets keep getting dumber and dumber so i think its time to go to the tracks :sly:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I don't think your opponents are getting dumber, you car is just so fast that they don't know how to keep up!  :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, accually after we raced we went to a near by gas station, and stopped and showed off our engines to each other. the cop drove by and told us the owners of the gas station were gonna come out and chase us off... and we said alright we'd leave soon. he started on his way out and the guy that owned the strip pulled up right in front of him and his fat ass jumped out and started complaining to the cop. the cop backed up his car and got out and asked us which of us was drag racing? i looked him dead in the face and said none of us officer...and the ass of the group blurted out NOT ALL OF US WAS RACIN"...the cop said that it was a $500 fine just for watching. so they lectured us in legnth about the dangers of street racing, pointing out that we had picked out a good spot but it was tresspassing and that no speed contest charges were in order, but it was up to the owner if he wanted to press tresspassing charges...he didnt want to he just wanted us to knock it off. so the cops couldnt bust us for sr but they said theyd remember us if they cought us sr again. :sleeping:
i also looked at property in that area so it wouldnt be tresspassing property is $75,000 a lot, a little too rich for my blood.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts