Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>Hi. I'm new. In fact, I haven't bought my celica yet. It's a '94 GT and all stock. What mods can I make to give her a little (okay, lot) more hp? I want this baby to rock and roll when I get done. And what exactly are headers? I don't know anything about making modifications but, why not learn?</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Hello and welcome to the site!!!  Congrats on your soon-to-be-purchased 6th gen celica!  Yes the basic go-faster mods are a cold air intake, headers and exhaust.  The header is the part of the exhaust that attaches to your engine.  Anything else?  Mines a 7th gen so I can't help you out too much.. but I'll do what I can... post or read in the 6th gen forum too, they'll have lots of info there
 Good luck and keep us posted!
</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Dont buy that Celica unless it has a 3sge in it.  If u do you wont ever really go that fast.  U can turbo the 3sge and do way more to it N/A as well than u could ever to to a 5sfe engine.  

Headers are a performance replacement for your exhaust manifold.  They allow more air to flow out of our engine increasing you top end.</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts