Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get a 5th generation Shogun style body kit for less then $800? I found one for like $808 but before i get that i had to make sure that that's the lowest price i could find.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
It's gonna look like crap if you get a cheap one, I can guarantee it.  The shogun kits don't fit particularly well on our cars and if you go with erebuni (or another cheap brand) rather than veilside the mis-fit will be more apparent.  If you've ever seen a civic with a body kit that looks like it was pop-riveted on by an ametuer it is probably a poorly made body kit.  Remember when you stylize a car do it right and stand out from the pack! Good luck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, but veilside doesn't make body kits for 5th gen celicas. Only for the 6th and 7th. I checked. Unless you need to special order them or something. And the shogun kit is the best looking kit for the 5th gen celica. But on Nopi there's supposed to be a wings west body kit for it but i've never seen a picture for it.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
sorry about that, I meant vis body kits are better.  Check out visracing.com if you haven't already.

Laterz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts