Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>just like the condom flying around the room, im pissed off.

last night driving along my alternator decided to crap itself to death. i left my car at my old man's place last night figuring i wouldnt be able to get home at night ie: lights draining juice as well. so i picked it up this morn and in true toyota tuff style it got me home whilst busted

i ripped the old one out this arvo but ill have to hunt another down. i can get a new on $300 but ill hunt one from a wreckers since i dont expect to have the car for heaps longer anyway.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font color='#000000'>fixed fixed fixed

i could get a new aftermarket one for 300 bucks... a new genuine toyota one ex japan 8-10 weeks 1200 or one from the wreckers with 40,000km on it for 110... hmmm hard choice
</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>yeah go for the one that cost about as much as our cars..
that one will be good lol</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>thats 1200 bucks AU which is about 700US.. none the less way more then what the bloody things worth.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>QUOTE
just like the condom flying around the room, im pissed off.[/B]
LMFAO ROFLOL!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:   That's the best thing I've read in the past few weeks
  Sucks about your alternator but good thing you'll be getting a new one soon, are you getting the used one?  Yay, now I know my baby will still be able to get me home even if she's busted up.</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts