Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tou know nobody says enough around here. should we advertise on other web sites? or message boards? i want more people.
i like this board, but  isn't it possible that we don't get as many posts as we used to because you have to register? does anyone know how many different users we had on the old board? and what happened to the old board? does any one know?  :butbut: oh, well i guess it went to that big message board in the sky :butbut: .....
i hope nobody minds, i havn't been allowed near the computer for three days. so i am on a posting beinge...maybee i'll quit....nahh maybe after a few more rounds

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
The old board was through Everyone.net, who hosts the free email service we offer as well. The membership for both were combined, so it's hard to say how many people were users of just the message board. I don't have my login info at work, but I'll try to get a number when I get home...
I wouldn't suggest doing anything that may be considered spam on other boards, but you can put a plug in your signature...that's definitely encouraged

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok....
um how come my angelfire stuff won't work? is there anything i can do to fix that? what is i put a couple of old pics of my car in the submissions, can i up date them when i get my car fixed? cause it wouldn't lookvery good to see it up on jackstands.
 (whick is where it has spent most of it's time this year anyway. )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts