Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good cold air, or short ram intake for my 5th gen. cause i did that cheap "take out the box" thing and i noticed i lost a lot of torque. haah i konw thats stupid but i was just trying it out. but if an intake system works the same way, will i loose torque? and whats the best oen out there

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
??? What i'm worried about with the Iceman intake is that if it gets wet by, lets say a deep puddle, water will get in. Does it have a bypass valve i can get for it? And i was wondering if Injen intakes are good for the celica without loosing torque. torque = big deal

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
no bypass valve but you can buy one of those things and put it on there without any problem.  I've never had a water issue and mine is right behind the little gril thing in front.  You have a chance of water getting in just about any aftermarket intake, AEM is the only one that has a bypass valve sent with the intake.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you tell me where i can get a good priced ICEMAN then? any site? and can you tell me what brand or whatever bypass will fit the iceman intake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts