Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#990000'>I'll be buying a Red 1991 Celica soon..and I was wondering, do you think I should do my interior Red, Silver..or what other colors would look good?</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i like to keep the interior pretty conservative so i myself would do silver if i could choose between red and silver. but thats just me.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>OMG, I think seeing that much red all the time while driving would make me hurl!!!  :(   Yucky...  But it doesn't look bad for a show car, something you only drive on the weekends or whatever... but since I drive my baby everyday, I couldn't do something that extreme, it would be all stained and smell awful!  :laugh:   I'll stick with something simple and then if I get a different car for everyday, (I NEED an suv, I live in Buffalo for goodness sake!) I could go and get something like that done.  I like how he did the black, do you think it's painted over the original dash or he has something else put in, something smoother?  ???
CC: another celi girl on the board!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#990000'>That looks real nice CC..I don't think I could afford to do that tho
So, I'll go with black and silver I think
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#990000'>Right now I'm touching up the whole interior and customizing it to my likings..Ill get it hosted when I'm done
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<font color='#990000'>What do you mean silver for accent, which parts would you accent?</font>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts