Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there now that got your attention!  

dude, i am getting bored of being the only person posting in my forum. everyone come and post something in racing

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#000000'>if you had pics up you could be in here too
</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Originally posted by Meryem13@June 24 2003,5:21
<font color='#000000'>*sigh* I can't believe you guys'd stoop that low... I mean hey! You have me and CC and TCS among others...  
</font>
<font color='#000000'>Haha, I see you clicked to look too!</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Of course....

Actually no, I knew it wouldn't be what everyone would think it was... I just wanted to see why he wanted everyones attention...

and Red... I have nothing to post in racing cuz I'm not with my celi, then I'd have something to write about.
Though there was the time I pulled up to a light, there was this dude in a Pontiac I think (I think it was a 6 banger, prolly stock but a bit more powerful I think) and I was stock, anyways he should have been able to pass me, but I kept at the same level as him, and then when I teased him long enough I gunned it and smoked him.  When he caught up to me at the next light he rolled the window down and asked how many cylinders I had, when said 4 his jaw dropped, he couldn't believe it!
</font>

·
Registered
207 Posts
<font color='#000000'>yea once i raced this old dude in a bonneville. dunno if it was a supercharged one, but we were even for more than a quarter mile. then the od kicked in. i always forget to turn that off. oh well, not like i race much anyways. regardless, at the next light he rolled down his window and we had a conversation. he seemed to have gotten a pretty good rush being old and all. brightened my day.</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts