• * black

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>i crashed my baby but i cant let her go
 so i need to pick a new colour she was white she has 16" acb crome rims and 5" tip exhaust so help me out  :oops:</font>

·
Registered
27 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I have a "Metallic Ice Blue" GT and I adore the color, you should look into it!! Also you might want to pick a color that kinda matches the interior of your car so it won't look all wierd.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Good idea AmericanBabe... I'd actually go with a basic color like black, but if you're planning to mod out your car and have it really hooked up and pimped out then the green is hot.  I think celis are the only cars that look good white  :cool:  everything else look like old fogey cars.  :O</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>definantly 2 pack paint work is the wtg... dont go anything garish like an orange to purple that looks shameful....

go for something ilke a black with a purple fleck in it. or a black with red fleck..

grey with a rich metallic shine though it... that said if you have chromies it would be best to go for a dark colour. something in a black base would be best.

if you have the $$ to spend and want to go for a 2 pack id choose black with just about any colour though it, as long as it isnt a yellow or something shite.
black with a blue though it can look really nice.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Ooooooh I like those, they look hot... a buddy of mine was gonna get his old piece of crap car done navy/gold when he was planning on pimping it out, but the he totaled it, so no go.  But yeah, you have to be careful picking colors, I like the black/red idea.... or purple too!  I like purple
 Though I don't think it'd go with my car... red def... lmao I'm talking as if I'm the one repainting my car... ahhh who knows, maybe sometime...</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>yeah, I wouldn't do it if I didn't have to... like now.  But if she started to flake and rust and I needed a new coat then I might go with something like that.  That would be the perfect time to get a bodykit, get everything painted the same color at once and not worry about matching... but I think I might just stick with the black, get the body kit and get graphics instead...  Ahhhh what I would do if I had the money!</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Oooh!  *runs out, gets a hot body kit and spoiler, goes and gets amazing red and silver graphics and get a red 66 done on her gas cap cover thingy as credit to the source of her new found wealth.  With the left over money she has Red build her a turbo
*  Oh how I wish that was real...  :down:</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts