Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>well my gts is geting mad shes been sitting in a garrage the last few days...weeks... and she misses the road im trying to get her a new outfit as fast as i can so she can show off wile she kills ppl but i had to fix alot of cosmetics on her...(seeing i only paid 175$ for her)

well she wants to race everyday i get closer but she geting Anxious and i fell bad seeing how i just put some new stuff on her and she has not even got the chance to try it out (reactive heat Shield intake System and a custum 2 1/2 in exoust system no cat hehehehe)

if you have any Suggestings on a good collor for a 86gts please let me know

help me get her out of her cage</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Poor thing, she must be getting pissed.  My baby hates sitting around as well, she likes to get out and do things.

Do you have a pic of her now?  I often need to see the car to envision a color that will look nice on it.  

Let me try ESP.. channeling to Wil's celica.... ommmmmmmmm...  I am getting vibes from her... feeling a yellow...with orange accents.  That is what she wants.
 Signing out.  beeooooooop*

</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Me says: Black and red! lol Maybe im sick, but i think those colors go good on anythin... Except them hideous PT cruisers, they just cant look good lol.</font>

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>i was going to do black then i relised that there are a ton of black 86 celicas so i changed my mind</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Yea, mines black, i wanna get it painted that nifty pearly white. But it will probably cost a butt load heh... So im debating what color to get if it costs too much...</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Def don't do pearl white Wil, maybe pearl yellow.. with orange lol  I just think that would nice on your car.  But I might be biased, I just think 7th gens are the only cars that look good white, I dunno.  Anything else looks old or like a fogeys car.  :p</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>i think the 5th gens look nice in that pearl white, when i went out to sacramento to go to the track i saw a pearl one and was in awe, it just looked so clean and nice, unlike mine which was covered in bugs and had all kinds of water spots... Long drives and sprinkly weather suck...</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i like Mr.Blacks sig 90-93 celicas own all, looks and speed.

my old 90 gt coupe was white the factory color, and a better paint job that most new cars

my 90 gt hatch is red and needs to be painted, im gonna paint it metallic red with white flakes, and get the erebuni shogun style body kit with redswans turbo kit.
 sry kids its mine

but when i get my pics developed ya'll will see her, but there are probs cracked front bumper, thats why im gettin the erebuni shogun kit
and gettin the ass end of it fixed gettin the big dent out of it, and gettin the dent out that i but on there with my hand,
i hurt my baby but she got even with me, by not lettin me drive her for 3 days, i wont hit her again
but ya'll will get to see her as soon as i get the photo's developed and someone to scan the pics.</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>awesome nemesis, ill have to tell my friend he was too slow then
. But thats cool, swany has another 400 bucks and less stuff to take up garage space
. Sounds like its gonna be a nice lookin car too man, u definately gotta get pics so we can show meryem that the 5th gens are the best
.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Nemesis:  Never EVER hit a girl!!! See that's what happens when you do
 Congrats on getting Red's turbo kit, can;'t wait to see it all hooked up!  :thumbsup:

Black:  Pshhhhh yeah right... 7th gen rules!!!!  :cool:</font>

I

·
0 Posts
Talked to a girl at work one time, she was all excited for me to join her carclub (Simply Celicas, in VA), till she found out my Celica wasn't a 7th Gen. She ditched me because my car wasn't new. *cries* So planning a decal for the back glass when I get it the way I want it. See Sig.

·
Registered
169 Posts
find out their car club website i'll shut it down h4x0rz style - revenge is best served unknowningly lol

Originally posted by NeMeSiS@May 20 2004, 12:39 AM
i like Mr.Blacks sig 90-93 celicas own all, looks and speed.
i'd have to disagree - i've yet to see someone beat a swapped 6th gen - of course they are the lightest celi's built so we kinda have an advantage lol

·
Registered
760 Posts
i still think they are pretty tho.. heh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts