Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Announcing the first ever ToyotaCelicas.com Scavenger Hunt!

We're giving away more decals for free & the only way to get 'em is to take part in the scavenger hunt. And the only way to take part in the scavenger hunt is to join our mailing list so you can get the announcement in the next newsletter, due out soon!!

So, submit your email address via the form on the left
<---- over there

And when you get the newsletter, you'll be able to begin the scavenger hunt! We're not sure how many we'll be giving away, but we'll let you know
</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>hehe... the power went off at work today & when it came on, our servers were still down, so all I could do was play on the internet & get creative w/ this, so hopefully people like it

I didn't want to make it too long, but if it goes well, there will be more muahahaha  :p</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Sounds good.   Maybe when you do a bigger hunt you can give bigger prizes like a cash prize or a free part from your store... nothing huge of course, but something decent... maybe even an extra discount or soemthing... just a few ideas
</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Originally posted by CelicaFan@Aug. 12 2003,2:32
<font color='#000000'>yah, that's what I was thinking...the bigger the hunt, the bigger the prize should be... I'll have to hit up the motorsports shop down the street to see if they'd be willing to sponsor it in some way
</font>
<font color='#000000'>If you're on one of tho$e deal$ where your $ite make$ money ba$ed on the number of hit$ you $end to another web$ite, it would be a great way to get people to check out tho$e other $ite$.</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font color='#000000'>ahhh...good thinking! I knew there was a reason to keep you around here Mr.J!  :laugh: j/k
For this one, I mainly wanted to get people going around the site more...y'know, for those who only know the message board, or only know the info area, etc. I pretty much have it all set up, now I just have to find the damn decals! I'm not sure where I put 'em when we moved

Anyway, that will be a good idea for the next one...I'll have to put more thought into it
</font>

1 - 20 of 31 Posts