·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>WOOP WOOP WOOP</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>In light of all of the other stuff going on around here, I will be working on a new partnership to provide more decals... more styles & hopefully more colors... So, once that gets goin', I may clear out the remaining inventory of decals I have on hand... but...I'll have my hands full for a while, so don't count on it happening too soon...
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>We all appreciate your hard work, TicketBoy too (he can be a little pushy sometimes, but he means well)...  
</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#000000'>I just checked out the colors available...sorry no green. Here's what we'll be able to offer:

red
black
orange
white
blue
yellow
silver
reflective white ($5.00 extra)
mirrored chrome ($2.50 extra)

also will be able to offer black license plate frames (can do that now, but does anyones really want plain steel?) and sheets of carbon fiber vinyl...other finishes may be available by special order...

well, now that I know you guys are interested, I'll try to get this set up a little sooner...</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>can you get sheets of other colored vinyl? Flat black perhaps? and what size are the sheets??

I need a temporary fix and I'm redoing my entire interior?

Thanks E!</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>A dude I know does all sorts of vinyl stuff on newcelica.org and he makes a killing doing custom stuff, I've ordered from him before and been very happy with  his products.  The hood stripe on my car for example was made by him.</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Mr.J@Jan. 24 2003,10:22
<font color='#000000'>can you get sheets of other colored vinyl? Flat black perhaps? and what size are the sheets??</font>
<font color='#000000'>So far, all I know is available is Carbon Fiber, but it says that others are available upon request. They offer sheets of 1'x15" & 3'x15". $5 & $15 respectively

I'll make a note to get a template ready to send to 'em so I can get the page set up...I'm still not sure what sizes & dpi the graphics need to be, but I'll also remind myself to email them tonight to find out so I can get those ready too
</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts