Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1995 Toyota Celica, 7A-FE
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already swapped front speakers for aftermarket ones on my '95 Celica and now I'm planning on adding rear speakers. Only problem is, there are currently no rear speakers in my Celica. Does anyone know if there are brackets and wiring ready for adding speakers, or do I have to get/make bracket and wire them all the way to my radio? I don't want to take apart everything just to find out that I can't add them yet. Any advice or knowledge would be highly appreciated!

· Registered
6 Posts
I already swapped front speakers for aftermarket ones on my '95 Celica and now I'm planning on adding rear speakers. Only problem is, there are currently no rear speakers in my Celica. Does anyone know if there are brackets and wiring ready for adding speakers, or do I have to get/make bracket and wire them all the way to my radio? I don't want to take apart everything just to find out that I can't add them yet. Any advice or knowledge would be highly appreciated!
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Here is the interior of my ST202C. You can see the rear speaker brackets. Speakers are 5.25 inch. The bracket could be fabled to hold 6” speakers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts