Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>argh i found this car last night rang up this morning. was about to put a deposit down sight unseen.

1994 ST205 GT4

$17000 AU which is about $11000 US

but the insane thing..... only 12000km on the clock.

rang up this morning to put a deposit on it... gone...

it was in melbourne as well so itd be a 1200km road trip to go get it.

/me sad

</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
<font color='#000080'>No good man  :(  Blame the management at CarPoint
cos that would've been a sweet deal  :angry:
I'll go sort 'em out man  :laugh: only 132km road trip  :grin:</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>grrrr.

i was debating getting one of my friends in melb to go check it out for me but i figured if it was any good they would buy it on me and id be back at square one.
</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#000000'>not really how i would have paid for it yet, id flog my car off, get an easy 10k for it then id need to pull another 9k from somewhere by the time i paid rego/transfers/insurance etc etc. im sure i could ahve don eit.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>What is this with all you guys missing out on these awesome deals? ??  This sucks!! You guys need hot cars!  That's really too bad Toof, I feel your pain... though I'm sure frosty feels it more... him being in sort of the same situation as you, kinda...  I'm sure you'll find another one soon!  :grin:</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font color='#000000'>meryem:

ive alrady got a hot car
i just wanted a hotter one

frosty: naa lets just go down to the pub
</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Meryem13@June 16 2003,9:21
<font color='#000000'>Toof: Hotter is always better!  
</font>
<font color='#000000'>most of you guys will miss the models here but aussies will appreciate

cars are just like chicks..

your first is a gemini - never ran roo well, never looked too good but always holds a special place in your heart

then you upgrade to an astra - runs a bit better looks better but not as memorable

after that you get a VL more power but not quite there

at VT then a VX, then you get an  VX SS, looking good goes hard but still common not exotic.

working up there you find a clubsport good for a fang but not *that* good.

somewhree along the lines you might even have a HQ monaro, a classic, numerous owners, many miles on the clock, but hopefully the chasis is still in good nick with no dings on the fender.

eventually you get a GTS the pinnacle

but all along the lines you never *Downgrade* always upgrade
</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Right on man!!
Except they're all too common, and thats where they lose their flare, unless you throw in an RB20 with a fat GT35R turbo. :grin:
Though I've started with the celica ("89), and will probably work my way up to a Supra MkIII, which i'll turn into the ultimate drift-pig, then just for good looks and as a daily driver maybe the '98 RZ  ;)
Sorry Toof, if I just butted in there  ;)</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>*lures frosty into with a few drinks, then takes her page back as he mumbles to himself in a drunken stupor slouched over in a corner*  :D

Toof:  :grin:  Def always upgrade, NEVER downgrade!

Cooba:  :thumbsup:</font>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts