Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys look im thinking of having eric make me a web site for my business, i sell car audio/security/lighting  and some performace. the performace is very limited.. mostly for honda
 but whatever... anyway how many people on here are interested in getting #### if i do it??.. i can also do custom fiberglass boxes for anyone interested... be honest cause this board will make up my mind if you would get stuff then say i would, if you wouldnt then say na... cause im gonna be mad if i start a site and get absolutly no sales when everyone said they would... eric im not advertising on ur site or nothing, just trying to get others opinions.. also eric if i do it, can u advertise my site on here and ill advertise urs on mine?? well id do that anyway... but can u hook me up with some advertising?? guys be honest.. everyone leave a answer.. even if its a yes or no

·
Registered
2,118 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Personally I would buy if you had something unique to offer (like a bulb change kit for 7th gen dashes) but if it's just the same crap everyone else sells, then na.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will be selling mostly car audio and security....
all though im planning on making a headlight conversion kit for my car and if it works out i might start doing stuff like that as well...
how come not every one is leaving a answer????

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
well, I'm happy w/ the stereo and alarm I have now, but maybe eventually I'd like separates & I'm sure stuff will blow out eventually

If you start selling anything else, like you said, then I might be more likely to buy something...well, I could always use a remote for my stereo

Of course we can exchange some advertising, but I'd like to stick w/ email to discuss anything else about your site if you don't mind

·
Registered
212 Posts
ok jhull, i'm a stereo freak and if you've got the bussiness, i'm buying from you. i think you should do it, and if you do you will be accomplishing something i've wanted to do for the past four years. and as far as advo. i can give you word of mouth.   go for it.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
no he's not i m the man

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok there have been 42 views now and only 4 people left a answer, the other people that viewed it muct be the people that have 0 post, maybe they dont know how to post..

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
jhull

I don't know about everyone else but my dash is in desperate need of a video screen.  Is your audio going to include video as well?  If you did something like this I could 100% guarantee you'd have my business.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
of course im not going to leave out the video man...
that is a must for the car audio world.. will i sell consells made like that... no, that im sure was made... can i make them yes.. but i would need the car in my presence to do it...
oh yeah by the ways guys. i think im also going to be carrying racing seats, aluminum wings and carbon fiber wings

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
So wait a minute...

You're telling me if you had the car there you could do it?
What if you had the plastic peice?  It pops right out and I can send it to you...if you decide to go forward with your store.  Let me know I'm pretty interested.  I'm going with show before go on my new celica.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what year celica u got.. if you sent the piece to me yeah i could probrolly do it with only that..

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for the reply chrono9six..
mr j i think we can work with that.
oh buy the way, i am expanding what i carry and racing seat, aluminum wing, coil overs, ect... are in my grasp now
that might make a few others think...
if i do it there is a good possibility that all active users from toyotacelicas.com will be given a discount

1 - 19 of 19 Posts