Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Mar. 30 2003,11:08
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
The perfect example of why people should not do drugs!!!!
Thus creating the "Celica Chick"..  
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>:glare: WHATEVER...  Talk to you long enough and there's no way to avoid it!!  :p</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Mar. 30 2003,5:46
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
there's no way to avoid it!!  
It was only a matter of time before you fell in love with me!  


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>??? I'm sure you have that problem with all the girls  ;)</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
I'm sure you have that problem with all the girls  [/B]
Yeeahh right! Where were you when I was fat and wore lame clothes in 6th grade?  
</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Mar. 31 2003,1:49
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
I'm sure you have that problem with all the girls  
Yeeahh right! Where were you when I was fat and wore lame clothes in 6th grade?  
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>I'm sure I would have still thought you were cute  ;)</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
<font color='#736AFF'>you'll learn quick that ticket boy and celica chick are always going at eachother,
it used to be me until i stopped commin here as much.

ticketboy u should know that girls are attracted to nerds!</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by CelicaChica88@April 05 2003,6:26
<font color='#000000'>you'll learn quick that ticket boy and celica chick are always going at eachother,
it used to be me until i stopped commin here as much.

ticketboy u should know that girls are attracted to nerds!</font>
<font color='#000000'>:laugh: Chica, you rock  :thumbsup:

TicketBoy, you couldn't handle me  :devil:</font>
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>this will be my like... 5th post... so im new. and the knowlede you have imbued me with has just impacted me greatly.    


(*trying to get pics of car up still*)

Im not computerly (is that even a word? lmao) gifted so i got my techno song list on repeat till i get this stuff up.  :upside:</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by SuPaBaLLzPdP@April 16 2003,9:41
<font color='#000000'>this will be my like... 5th post... so im new. and the knowlede you have imbued me with has just impacted me greatly.    


(*trying to get pics of car up still*)

Im not computerly (is that even a word? lmao) gifted so i got my techno song list on repeat till i get this stuff up.  :upside:</font>
<font color='#000000'>Techno rocks  :thumbsup:</font>
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top