Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Do not ship UPS during the holidays if you don't have to, they hire a bunch of temp's who don't give a $#!+ and ruin your stuff.  I'm bent because look at what they did to the new subs and stuff my mom got for me:

</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>Fortunately it was insured for $500 and I'm going to try to get the full amount from them.  I have to take it down the road to get it inspected but there is no way they can deny this one.  It looks like it was dropped off a house.  The bottom picture is of the plexiglass top of the box which is about 1 1/4" thick, not easy to break!  The fiberglass box is pretty nasty too which is also about 1 1/2" thick.  And the picture of the capacitor speaks for itself :down:</font>

·
Registered
68 Posts
<font color='#000000'>*screams* I am expecting a package from them that should have be here... oh maybe 2 1/2 WEEKS ago! I'm PISSED because there are 3 guys christmas gifts AND my hoodie that I have been leaving at 6 o clock in the morning without in 25 degree weather. i have 2 beanies and a shirt and my hoodie, so not that i am worried about damnage BUT IF IT DOESN'T SHOW UP AT ALL!? UPS sucks my left toe!  :angry:</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts