Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>HI, i think u guys already talked abotu this but i need to ask anyways. I read that for my car a 94 st i need to buy a new clip what do u mean by a new clip and how much would it cost to buy a new engine about and what actully would coem with it if i bought one Thank u for readign this i know its probley be repeated a hundard times

Lost and confuesed</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>a front clip refers to the entire front section of a car.  if you want the front clip off of a gt4 that means somebody took a saw and cut off the front piece of a gt4 and that's what you'll be getting.  this way almost everything that you need comes with the engine.  depending on where you get it, this price can range anywhere from $2500 to something not worth your money.</font>

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#000000'>Ok, thanks do i have to buy the front clip ot would it work just to buy and new frontbumper bodykit.  And i think i read that a FF drive will work even though its a awd motar or somethign liek that</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>the reason you would buy a whole clip is because it includes everything for the swap the harness computer engine tranny turbo intercooler, the wiring and all the sensors on the engine are never included when buying a engine but they are nessasy a clip would include everything and make the swap much much easier.</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts