Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>I have a 94 celica st, and it does not have a moonroof, is it possible to install my own? and if so, how much would i be looking at total to do it. also, is there any good places on the net to find parts and accessories for my 94 celica liftback. thanks.</font>

·
Registered
17 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hmm... im not sure about that... but i have a question along the same lines... my 89 celica st dun got a sunroof... could i put one in? and how much would it cost...</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Well of course one can be put in, but I don't know about doing it yourself.  You'd need to cut the roof and stuff.

You can find a lot of parts for the celica at http://www.partznet.com  Maybe even get the sunroof from there if it was available for your year celi, along with the wiring and things and hook it up yourself.  If it wasn't available, just get a generic one or one that was still made for the celi and find a way to hook it all up.  I'm not good with mechanical stuff, but I think it's def doable
 Good luck!</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>yeah you can put a roof in just about any car, moon roofs are a little more work i woudnt reccomend doing one urself and to have it done would most likely cost 700+ depending on size.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>To correct myself, the site has stock OEM parts, nothing new but they still have a lot of stock parts that most other places don't have.

Yes I'm a girl, I'm from Buffalo, NY but I live in Istanbul, Turkey most of the time now.  I'm usually only in Buffalo with my celi for about 4 months out of the year, 2 in the spring 2 in the fall, can we say low mileage?? lol  Where are you from?
</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>to be honest with you, i would go with a aftermarket moon roof as they are universal with new seals, ect..... a stock one might actually be harder to put in there sence you didnt have the stock roof anyway.</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts