Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a recently purchased a 94 GT. Happy with the car but its now time for Major mods!!! I have the 3S-GE engine but am thinking of having the 3S-GTE put in. How easy is this?

I have Looked for bodykits at Veilside and Erebuni but I want somethin different! Can anyone help on this. I am in desperate need for help from you guys!!!
I am taking this car to the extreme so give me ideas and I might use them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Something different?  I'm itchin to get a GT-4 front bumper and hood.. some expensive though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love customizing cars. I own a 6th Generation Celica as well, and after realizing there's no after market parts besides 3 Body kits, a couple nice wings, and a few minor performance parts from TRD, I decided to start manufacturing my own parts, and right now I'm in the middle of making a new body kit that I designed myself right now I'm almost done making the mold, and hopefully in about a month Ill have the finished fiberglass bumper. If anyone is interested in this new style I’ve created just add a post or email me and I’ll see what I can do for you. I plan on getting in on automotive design, so I hope this is the beginning of a interesting career.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a 94 celica Gt and I have found the same problem. I have been looking around and I found out that the 3s-gte bolts right to the trany and the engine mounts, but the ECu doesn't like to work. So you either have to get a whole new ECU or you have to get a seperate computer system to run just the engine. I also have been looking for suspension and I have found that the original is well built and only need slight tweeking. that is all that I have found out so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts