Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>ok my friend wants me to race her she has a auto intgra im pretty sure i think well goin to do it this weekend but i wna to know if i got a chance ( ive taken harder cars bmw's and 300zx) but i havnt race these and f*(^ honda's ?

ill let you all know how i do</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>you've beaten Beemers and 300zx's? and you're worried about an Integra?

*L* whatever. good luck.  :eek:o:</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Datsun Zs fast beamers arnt all that fast, depending on the series.  Datsun fast, Beamer fat.  weeee, i am tired.</font>

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hell yeah youll beat the teg.  Believe me, tegs are nothing, espically for a celica.  Hell, my friends 91 Honda CRX with 91 stock hp beat a 2000 Integra.  But the crx was 5 spd and the teg was auto...but he blew the doors off the teg.  So youve got the advantage, but if you have a 5 spd youve got the race bagged period.  All tegs got are B18C1 motors: 140hp 140 tq DOHC 1.8 L, nothing compaired to a celi...</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>uh...  DOnt get to cocky about integras budy.  Yea a stock integra with a B18C is still quick.  A GSR will toast a celica and an LSVtec will as well.  Not saying bad #### about the celi but a good racer is one who knows his competiton and doesnt make an ass out of them self when losing bad after talkin smack.  ANywho good luck.</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>uh...  DOnt get to cocky about integras budy.  Yea a stock integra with a B18C is still quick.  A GSR will toast a celica and an LSVtec will as well.  Not saying bad #### about the celi but a good racer is one who knows his competiton and doesnt make an ass out of them self when losing bad after talkin smack.  ANywho good luck.</font>

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
<font color='#000000'>but the chances of someone running into someone with a gsr or a vtec period are slim, espically in non coastal areas/cities, such as where im from.  I test drove an LS before i bought my celi, and its got nowhere near the power that the celi has.</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>that is true and seeing I am from AZ and do nothing but hang around import tuners and freakin import fans alike, all ever see in intergas are GSRs, LSvtecs, B16As and even an H22.  Hitah.  I dont like integras... so the less teh marier.</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts