Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>i want to give my 92 gt 5sfe more horsepower, i have a couple of ideas for an exhaust and cold air intake. i sldo saw the "Tornado Air System" and i was wondering wut that would give me. i kno it would give my better gas mileage.  it says that it can give up to 20 more horsepower.  http://www.stylincompacts.com/parts.cfm/partfamilyid/957   does anybody have any ideas for my celica and does anyone kno anythin about the tornado air system? thanks for all your help!!!!!!!!!</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000000'>dude that thing is bullshit I bought a couple for my company and everyone that i installed on cars, did nothing i pretty much got a lot of pissed off customers cause they were all expecting a hp gain and it did nothing... first thing i would start with would be a intake/exhast and a fuel pressure regulator.. If u are looking for parts i can get them u can email me at [email protected] for pretty much anything, but keep in mind not much is made for that car</font>

G

·
<font color='#000000'>the tornado air management system say up to 20 hp but that 20 horsepower increase is only for high horsepowered engines...for an engine like yours it would but at max 3-5 hp increase...it is pointless in even getting it.</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts