Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And to top it all off.. it seems that not only did all companies decide not to make anything for STs of this year but they also decided to shun the entire series from 86-89...

I wouldn't ask if I had a GT-S obviously.  But I have an econo'sport' that's only a few notches above a Hyundai Excel.  I understand this car was made to go slow but I can't even rev it past 4000rpm easily.  Is this a screwup in my car?  It's an automatic transmission... (another thing to rape my speed).  I floor the gas and don't seem to really take off.  It's got something like 98hp so maybe I deserve my fate but jeez... I got it with 108k miles on it.

So the long and short of it is.. is there ANYTHING out there for my car?  Or am I up Shizzat Creek without a paddle?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh.. um.. I don't know..

I'm just getting into all this now that I got my first car...

Where can I find out?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
it should tell you on the side of the engine.. on the timing belt cover.. and on the hood.. i think its a 3sfe.. it is fuel injected right?? you could also look at the valve cover what does that say?? and on the intake manifold.. there should be something written on that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts