Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>I was on my way to work today when I got behind and integra with exhaust. (I think it also had intake) He kept slowing down and speeding up and spraying water on my windshield. I hugged his tail for a while as we weaved around cars.  We then came to a corner and as he slowed down, I shifted into fourth and moved into theother lane. We had a good sized straightaway in front of us. I began to pull away and had a lead of about a car when i shifted to fifth. It sounded like he shifted too. (I could also hear what sounded like intake)  He regained the ground but i began to pull away again. I was bout 3/4 of a car ahead and increasing it when a car came over the hill just like 250 ft in front of me. I slammed on my brakes and slid in behind him just in time. I followed him a little ways further til i had to turn off to my work. MAN, IF ONLY I HAD HAD A LITTLE MORE ROAD. I would have flat out passed him. Oh well, he wasnt catching up and i was losing him. Man it was fun. I think that "race" counts as somethin. Right? I mean I was winning and still going strong.</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>thanks guys. Ill have to try to pick up some more wins.</font>

W

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>cograts on the win
i beat a ls intarga in my 86 gt-s 2
so im positive he was not ganna cach up</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts