Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very nice 5spd 86 Celica GTS gor sale ... car has 140k on the odometer and runs very very srong. recent tune-up and brand new Kumho tires with less than 250 miles on the tires. Brand new pioneer cd stereo and Infinity reference speakers in front and back. Car has to go cause I have a 300zx that I am building along with a 240sx with a Skyline motor. This car would be a treat for any toyota fan. The interior is flawless with no tears or rips in the seats and no stains. Pics are available!!! Too many new parts!!! Call if interested and you have any questions. Ask for Sean 240-420-0425. Asking $2,000 OBO!!! Well below book value. This price is negotiable!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice 5spd 86 Celica GTS gor sale ... car has 140k on the odometer and runs very very srong. recent tune-up and brand new Kumho tires with less than 250 miles on the tires. Brand new pioneer cd stereo and Infinity reference speakers in front and back. Car has to go cause I have a 300zx that I am building along with a 240sx with a Skyline motor. This car would be a treat for any toyota fan. The interior is flawless with no tears or rips in the seats and no stains. Pics are available!!! Too many new parts!!! Call if interested and you have any questions. Ask for Sean 240-420-0425. Asking $2,000 OBO!!! Well below book value. This price is negotiable!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts