Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>i went and got my celica emmisons tested at the dmv and they said i was miss fireing my gas cap wasnt holdong presser i was runnign rich  and i had a 4 weeks to fix it ..so i go and get it tested and a shop so see what was really goin on and they say its running wonderful there isint a thing wrong with it well exepet the gas cap but that sit and they look at the paper from the dmv and say that there is no way i could have had this happen t  my car cuz the co2 gram per mile was at 81 the norm. is 12 they said and that its impossable to run a car at that level so i wasted 80 on the test that told me my car runs great oh and im looking for clear parking lights ( clear coners)</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>i have a 92 i found this nice pair on ebay and there clear with sliver housing bout there 75 i think</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>That's a bit pricey for clear corners... hmm... I'd do a search for you but my internet's all f*cked up today, REALLY slow, it's taking me forever just to post replies here.  The servers have been down for a few days so I guess this is little lag left over from that.  Grrrr.  I'll see what I can find later...    :)</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>thanks i dont kow i didnt get them but they were really nice oh well.... that ok im still looking for some though</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts