Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stripping several Celicas of varying color and varying condition. If you need a piece I can almost guarantee I have it! There is a mix of trunk and hatchback cars. Here is a general list of what is for sale. Let me know what you want and name your own price. I am located in Washington and am willing to ship shipping fees will be assessed on sale price. Also pics will be available on request.

ALL INTERIOR

ALL EXTERIOR TRIM, LIGHTS, BUMPER COVERS, GLASS, MUDFLAPS, ect. FOR SALE.
NO SHELL PIECES ARE FOR SALE; hood, fenders ect. I'm keeping them.

DRIVETRAIN MIGHT BE AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.
Cars are all varying colors, VARYING CONDITION and different option packages, so there is a diverse inventory.

Either reply to this thread or PM me what you need.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stripping several Celicas of varying color and varying condition. If you need a piece I can almost guarantee I have it! There is a mix of trunk and hatchback cars. Here is a general list of what is for sale. Let me know what you want and name your own price. I am located in Washington and am willing to ship shipping fees will be assessed on sale price. Also pics will be available on request.

ALL INTERIOR

Cars are all varying colors, VARYING CONDITION and different option packages, so there is a diverse inventory.

ALL INTERIOR

Do you have the sunroof for the 78 79 80 81 celica?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts