Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is the chart of color codes for the 1994-1999 Toyota Celica. If you see an error then please post your comments here and I will update the page and the graphic. You can upload an image of your car to the chart by clicking on the above image, then clicking on the appropriate camera icon.

To help confirm the existence of a color (or non-existence), please post your car's model year (or production date), the color code and a description or photo of your car. Thanks!

·
Registered
254 Posts
here are the color codes:

Super White 2 040
Silver Metallic Clearcoat (Cladding Color) 181
Silver Metallic Clearcoat 199
Topaz Metallic Clearcoat (Cladding Color) 1A2
Black 202
Super Red 3E5
Red Pearl Clearcoat 3H4
Wine Red Pearl Clearcoat 3J8
Super Red Clearcoat 3L2
Super Bright Yellow 576
Turquoise Pearl Clearcoat 746
Opal Teal Bl. Pearl Metallic Clearcoat 752
Green Turquoise Pearl Metallic Clearcoat 753
Dark Blue Pearl Clearcoat 8J1
Super White 2 040
Silver Metallic Clearcoat (Cladding Color) 181
Black 202
Super Red 3E5
Red Pearl Clearcoat 3H4
Super Red Clearcoat 3L2
Super Bright Yellow 576
Turquoise Pearl Clearcoat 746
Opal Teal Bl. Pearl Metallic Clearcoat 752
Green Turquoise Pearl Metallic Clearcoat 753
Bright Iris Pearl Clearcoat 8K9
Super White 2 040
Dark Bluish Gray Metallic Clearcoat 183
Black 202
Super Red Clearcoat 3L2
Turquoise Pearl Metallic Clearcoat 756
Bright Iris Pearl Clearcoat 8K9
Super White 2 040
Dark Bluish Gray Metallic Clearcoat 183
Black 202
Orange Pearl Tri-Coat 3K6
Super Red Clearcoat 3L2
Turquoise Pearl Metallic Clearcoat 756
Purple Opal Metallic Clearcoat 933
Super White 2 040
Black 202
Super Red Clearcoat 3L2
Light Green Metallic Clearcoat 6R0
Blue Metallic Clearcoat 8M2
Super White 2 040
Black 202
Super Red Clearcoat 3L2

·
Registered
254 Posts
This is also another chart that i found looking at another site. BTW the colors of the cars in the pictures you are looking for. Are they aftermarket paint jobs? or stock?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guru,

Did that paint code information come from paintscratch.com? If so, I have found numerous erros in their data and don't really trust them anymore unless the car is less than five years old. That is why I posted on here, to get feedback from real Celica owners.

·
Registered
254 Posts
No the list that i have shown you have come from a different but reliable celica site. It is understood that there would be many different paint codes especially if people have gotten aftermarket paint jobs. If you havent already tried to go to a dealership and request that they give you the list of paint codes for 1994-1999 celica ST and GT. I think that would be a most accurate resource. BTW the site i got the codes from is 6gc.net

·
0 Posts
The second image from the top is 6P3
Deep Jewel Green Pearl or Supra Green.
Exclusive to 1997 Limited Edition ST hatchbacks
and 1997 Limited Edition GT convertables.

The top one looks like Baltic Blue to me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (sparkletts @ Nov 22 2005, 10:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=104254
No the list that i have shown you have come from a different but reliable celica site. It is understood that there would be many different paint codes especially if people have gotten aftermarket paint jobs. If you havent already tried to go to a dealership and request that they give you the list of paint codes for 1994-1999 celica ST and GT. I think that would be a most accurate resource. BTW the site i got the codes from is 6gc.net[/B]
That is definitely from the paintscratch.com site. Someone copied it over to 6gc.net. Like I said earlier, that site gets pretty unreliable when you go back a few years. I'm going to try to dig up brochures for each year and use those.

97lestyousay: thanks for the good call on the color! That one was bugging me. I added it to the chart.

Also, the URL of the page has changed to:
http://www.toyotareference.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
if u need stock color of your celica all u need to do is look on the inside of the driver side door and the paint code is right there

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have given away you have derive from a dissimilar but reliable celiac site. It is unspoken that there would be many dissimilar paint codes particularly if people have gotten aftermarket paint jobs. If you havent now tried to go to a dealership and request that they give you the list of paint codes for 1994-1999 celica ST and GT. I think that would be a most accurate resource. BTW the site i got the codes from is 6gc.net

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hate to be lazy but is there a way I can figure out what color my 95 is? Do I look at my VIN or is it something else? Any help greatly appreciated.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts