Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 1994 Celica gt with a 4gen 3s-gte swapped into it, it still has the S54 manual trans. When I purchased the car the tachometer was not working, and the water temp gauge was reading hot (past the end mark) on cold starts. I replaced the coolant temp sensor hoping it had went out with a new Toyota sensor, secondly I have a few 6th gen Celica's and swapped the gauge clusters from a car I know the temp gauge is good and the reading on the gauge is still hot on cold starts. I'm sending all of the wiring harnesses to "WireGap" to be rebuilt. Hopefully they car fix these issues. I'm very interested in "Classic Instruments" yellow autocross series. The speedometer has a feature where calibrate the speed of the car, other temp gauges should be on 12V and wire in easy enough, but the fuel level gauge has ohm range options of (240-33) (75-10) (0-30) (0-90). I have worked at a Toyota dealership and looked up the ohm ranges from the Celica's fuel sending unit about a year ago and I want to say it was something like (30-110) from memory, I just know it wasn't in one of those ranges the gauges come in. What is the best way to get the fuel gauge to read accurately with one of those gauges.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts