Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000080'>Hey all i have a 91 celica with the 4afe motor in it and wanted to know what size injectors are in it and if a set of 450cc injectors from a 91 DSM Eclipse will work is so i would like to drop them in thanks

Wendy</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>hey welcome to the board, im not sure what size injectors u have i know the 5sfe has 220cc injectors, so im sure the 4afe isnt bigger then that maybe 200cc im not exactly sure, but this is the way injectors go, u dont put bigger ones in there to create more hp. you put them in there to sopport more hp, might sound the same but it isnt the other parts in your car have to create more hp, the injectors just feed them. so what im trying to say is that putting bigger injectors in there wont really do much, and besides that if u stuck bigger injectors in and ran with the stock computer the computer doesnt know that u are using larger ones now, and still keeps them open just as long, which 9 outta 10 times will just make the car flood and not run, expecially if you swapped them out with injectors that are twice the size</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts