Toyota Celica Forum banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,816 Posts
Just so you know, 17x9 in the front and 17x9.5 in the rears will fill the gap perfectly and make it nice and flush with the fenders. You will want to roll the insides though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Just so you know, 17x9 in the front and 17x9.5 in the rears will fill the gap perfectly and make it nice and flush with the fenders. You will want to roll the insides though.
Thank you! Makes me happy since I didn't know about raceland coils til after I ordered /: . Thank you so much though I'm def investing in some 17's! Gonna guess I need some offset since the rear is really in there

·
Super Moderator
2,816 Posts
Doesnt look too bad plateless.

Dont straightpipe, its super loud and will get you pulled over.

You want great sound and not concerned with legality? Buy a Kazuma exhaust. Trust me. Look it up on youtube. Kazuma TRD, offroad use only lol.

I remember when i took my butterfly out. I think i still have it in a box somewhere. Been going a year and a half without it no issues.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Doesnt look too bad plateless.

Dont straightpipe, its super loud and will get you pulled over.

You want great sound and not concerned with legality? Buy a Kazuma exhaust. Trust me. Look it up on youtube. Kazuma TRD, offroad use only lol.

I remember when i took my butterfly out. I think i still have it in a box somewhere. Been going a year and a half without it no issues.
Thing is cops don't care too much here. May on road the kazuma????(;
My homie has a twin turbo geni straight piped and never gets pulled over unless we gun it

·
Registered
513 Posts
It looks like your cara floating. Ecause of the shadow and your black rims.

Take a picture on on other side sometime so what the rima look like in the daytime sun. :)

41 - 60 of 98 Posts