Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#FF0000'>My friend found this on the net.. They say the cars were made by Toyota but never made it to production line.

</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>man i am glad they scrapped that celica wagon</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>of course i'm sure the sunchaser would be a hit if they could keep it affordable</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>yeah that wagon wouldve messed with the celicas image. i wouldnt want people to see celica and think grandma and the soccer kids.</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
and think grandma and the soccer kids.[/B]
I think right now, celica drivers have that image of running over the grandma and the soccer kids.  :cool:</font>

G

·
<font color='#000000'>I'm going to have to disagree about wanting a awd over a convertable.  If you've ever driven one down the coast on a warm summer day, or had the top down with the heater on driving through the mountains at night, you would understand.  AWD are nice, and great for handling, but you can't replace the feeling of the elements around you.</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>not that you'ld get any in a celica wagon ???</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i agree with the AWD before the convertable.

id rather see the celi converted to an awd standard platform like subaru have done all their cars are awd which is their selling point. right from the entry level to the top.

id like to see celi awd across the board and option up turbo/supercharger/more power  

that way celi will get some street cred. i dont know what its like over there but celi over here is regarded as all show no go. a "hairdressers" car ive heard it called.  so give it some oomph and itll be awesome
</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts