Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>I have a 2001 Celica GT and i am looking for info on the top 5 best cost to performance upgrades for my car.  I have already done the looks of the car by adding a veilside kit, 18" rims, lowering, and tinting, so now i am looking for the speed.  i havent talked to many celica owners who have added cold air intake, but aem has just put one out for only $199!!  for us celica owners, that is cheap!  If you could help me out, that would help a ton!!   Thanks</font>

·
Registered
98 Posts
<font color='#000000'>best way to gain HP with out cost of ur arm is to put bigger exust system it will cost under $300 will give about 5-15 more hp depend on how far u changed ur exust system. and cold intake helps too but it looks like if u going to spend 150 on cold intake which on;y gives u 10% gain on ur hp (max) put little more money and put exust system.</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#000000'>I already added a cat back exhaust system.  i didnt really notice too much power increase.  i hear i should have gotten a high flow cat.  the only real increase i felt is with the upper rpms.  with my cars power band, i want something that will really help in the 2500-5000 rpm range. thats where this car is really a dog.  from 5000-8000 rpm, not much can touch it, but it takes a while to get there!!
</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts