Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>Ok ive got a 90 ST with a Auto Trans and am wondering if 1. 4age performance cam gears would work on a 4afe and 2. ive heard about people having the st engine rebuilt (whole 9 yards) and used a GT ECU on it. Is such a thing possible.</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<font color='#000000'>What i mean by the usin the ECU though is ive heard of people usin 7afe,4age or 5sfe Ecu's on a slightly modified 4afe to gain slightly more hp in the long run
</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>cams wont fit,
I dont know why anyone would try to use on of those computers, they arent tuned to performance if u used it you would have to find a pin out and rewire it the distributors has to be the same the ignitor has to be the same, the coil and injectors have to be the same...ect..... to much work for me if u wanted to swap id go with either a adjustable piggy back system which i think i get for around 3-400 or go with a stand alone ems which goes from between 499-799 and with that u can switch maps all day long and run what ever size injectors, what every timing, ect....</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts