Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
sleepy b       all u gotta do bro is talk to people   take for an example........BURIEN TOYOTA for the 5SFE turbo kit ok.....i have been in talks with the head of marketing, the marketing director....1st time we talked was almost for an hour.....he told me about the turbo kit and what all it entails........i then told him about my car     what i have done to it   where i plan on going with my ride........where my car has been featured etc: this site im featured......and proceeded to tell him that i aint stoppin till i hit the top.....regular paper in a magazine......he told me that they sponsored a guy before on the kit and he told them that he was getting into a magazine.....which never happened......needless to say i didnt get the sponsorship.......but see magazine shoots also help with sponsorships.......if say u get a shoot in IMPORT TUNER...ok...they say yes we have a shoot date and confirmation for the shoot.....then u go back to say BURIEN TOYOTA and tell them  i got a photo shoot for IMPORT TUNER on this date  i want ur logo on my car and i want ur turbo kit on the motor.......since u got the shoot  they will send it   gives them the business after the shoot........then u would have to name BURIEN TOYOTA as ur sponsor....

·
Registered
424 Posts
pt 2.    that last reply was long so i am starting another 1 sleepy.....now for regular sponsors like say body work/body mods.....is a little bit easier to do.....i went to the shop that did my work and said i have these parts: body kit, paint, new tails, new license box, metal to shave off stock tails and i have $1,000.   i will offer u : the opportunity to fly ur logo on my window as my sponsor, announce u as my sponsor in every way, pass out cards, flyers and what not around at shows......since may when my car got done i brought him 5 cars wanting customized #### done.........he got his moneys worth......and during the build-up, he wanted to mold the rear bumper and side skirts, he said it would look better    i said  do what u think looks good......only downfall was i was without my car for 2 months...but worth the time away....since then i have had numerous features and have had numerous publicity on websites.all this is good for sponsors to look at...........and my rims  i know the QUANTUM TEK ALLOY rep..personal friend of mine   so he got me the 19's at sponsorship price......as for in return,,,QUANTUM TEK wants my car to sit at the hotel outside during their after SEMA party where all the reps will see it  and possibly get a full sponsor from them.....as for the interior  i did it all myself  i do custom interiors....called SR Creations...i can hook it up on ur #### if u wanna.....any other questions sleep b  hit me up   [email protected]    or [email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have any pics of your ride? How much do you estimate a bodykit install costing. W/o sponsorship (the advertising scares/alerts the prey... :sly: ) discounts though. Where are you at?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
his car is featured on this site ( 1exquisitecelica) hence the name. thanks for all the info i will be doing some interior work soon and didnt want to do it unless i could get my seats done in a matching color so ill get together with ya. late.

·
Registered
424 Posts
sleeper.....my car is on the main page   ~~what dreams are made of~~   i dont know what gen cel u got but i got the VISRACING INVADER kit for 800.00    im in vegas   and  i also do custom interior work too if u look at my feature  ( thanksd eric bro  ur cool as hell  )   almost my whole interior is white vinyl.......

sleepy b   ur on dude  lemme know if u need any more help......

and eric     what can i say man   u hooked it up,  got me started on the features and ####    i am totally loyal to u and TOYOTACELICAS.COM,,,,,

cliff

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey check this out. me and my girl will be on our way to vegas when she is out for spring break. ill look you up when we arrive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts