Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL EVERYONE    i just got off the phone with the people at PRO HOPPER hydraulics and talked with them for about 20 minutes or so and i have to call them back on thursday about my sponsorship for a hydro setup.........if this ends up working......i will be the one to send eric the pics of the celica 3-wheelin   and after the install  they have hella ties at EURO LOWRIDER so i could possibly be in there after that  and also i talked to the guy at IMPORT TUNER.......the editing staff has my feature/photo shott package in their hands and r looking at it......should find out more info in 2 days...

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
About frickin time I saw a celica in Import Tuner (hopefully).  I wasn't going to renew my subscription because of the lack of Toyota features but if you end up being in there let me know, it might change my mind.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mistah J    if i get my hydro setup also  im a shoe in for EURO LOWRIDER..........so IMPORT TUNER..........EURO LOWRIDER.....and possibly  MAX SPEED MAGAZINE.....  keep ur eyes open everyone.........

~~~~~~I WANNA SEE A CELICA PREFERABLY A 6TH GEN CUZ THATS WHAT I GOT,  I WANNA SEE A CELICA PULL A 3 WHEEL WITH HYDROS OR AIR CYLINDERS.....~~~~~~   later

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks eric   i will be getting with import tuner tomorrow (thursday)    and as far as max power  not speed  i got it all wrong  they r doing the photo shoot for my pres. crx in march and r gonna do a shoot on mine also at the same time.....max power   wooohoooo.....

·
Registered
243 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Congrats man...this may sound stupid, but how do you get sponsorships??? and how do you put together a portfolio???
Later
Talitha</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#000000'>mistah J and everyone else  look in off topic under finally a light..that is recent   as of monday 11-25</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts