Hello everyone. I have a 97' Toyota Celica Convertible for sale. This is the limited edition GT model which is a continuation from the 25th Anniversary model from 1996.

Work performed:
  • has about 5000k miles on engine rebuild.
  • new axle seals
  • new distributor
  • AC recharged during the engine rebuild (heat works great).
  • Has new tires with approximately 2,000k miles (originally came with 15inch 205's however its sporting 16 inch 215's all around).
  • Wheels are Sparco Assetto Gara 16 inch matte black.
  • The convertible top works great, the fabric was replaced about 10 years ago with a new glass window (The car is tinted 35% all around).
  • Interior leather seats and carpet has been redone to factory color at a shop called All American Street Rods in Manassas.
  • Car has fresh coat of paint (original Toyota 202 Astral Black) - paint work done at Rob's Customs in Manassas (door stickers were preserved).
  • Car has upgraded speakers and head unit.
  • New radiator fans ($360 a piece).
  • Rear Tail lights are from the Japanese Celica model.
  • Sports SSIII aero kit (front, sides, rear).
  • Transmission recently flushed.
  • Has 7th gen steering wheel and airbag swap (all functions properly).

This is some of the stuff that come at the top of my head for right now.

There is one small issue I cannot fix - it's got a small grind when shifting from 2nd gear to 3rd, however if you shift the car smoothly you wont notice it - also the car has plenty of torque where you can also shift from 2nd to 4th in you prefer to do so.

Additionally, if you do text me and I do not reply back - just call me, been getting a lot of spam messages.

Thank you so much for looking - 571 242 6393.