Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Ok well I thought id come to the "experts" on the subject.  I am looking at buying a 1990 Celica GTS, I would just like to get some insight on the car from previous owners of Celicas and whatnot.  Any information on the car you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  I hope to join all of you in the ranks of Proud Celica owners very soon.</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>I myself own a 1991 Celica GT. The car is very quick, very sporty looking for it's year and I can almost guarantee you most people love the style. Since your buying a GTS you'll have a little more punch than my car. I love speed, and this car satisfies it for sure. Make sure you like the car first, give it a test drive..I'm 6'2" and I fit in there comfortably..The hatchback has quite a bit of cargo room, not sure about the coupe. The rear space is limited..but you can easily fit 3 people...I've fit 5 in the back
Besides that, theres not much I can tell you except you'll be very happy with it
</font>

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>Thanks for the little bit of information
 I got the news earlier today that I get to fly to Edmonton and take delivery on my new Celica, cant wait for Thursday.</font>

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#000000'>Yeah a 7th gen celi would be nice but um yeah lets see seeing as how I only work for a airline I dont make that much cash
 So a 90 (whatever gen that is) will have to get me by for a year or 2.  I dont suppose anyone on this board is from Calgary or Edmonton and knows of a good body shop, I would like to put a lowering kit and im kinda at a loss for a half decent shop.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Minr: Congrads on your new Celica! 5th and 6th gens are the best!  :laugh:  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
207 Posts
<font color='#000000'>indeed....its all about the 5ths and 6ths! (5gen: 90-93. 6gen: 94-99, just so you know minr) not those damn spaceships people are drivin these days wink wink

congrats on the celi minr</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>The 7th gens are after me for saying something like that, so I would watch out.  ???</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts