Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in L.A. and last night comming home from work on the 2 hwy north this lancer es with a turbo badge cuts me off in traffic and almost caused an accident. after cutting me off, i flashed my high beams at him, and he began to drive pretty slow, about 70. i wasnt having this, so i switched lanes and started to accellerate to go past him, but the dick started to accellerate and close the gap i had to get in front of him. His car was definitely a little quicker, but though it had a turbo badge, i didnt hear it spool. anyways he ##### me over, so i have to get back behind him for a sec, but then this nice wide, long turn, merging the 2fwy, to the 210 comes up, and another lane opened up, so i pull up next to him diving into this turn, and the bitch accellerated the whole straight strip up to the turn,we were going about 90ish, then slammed on his brakes (guess he got scared) and i just flew through the turn at 95. at the end of the turn in the straight, traffic increased, and he was able to catch up a little (he was still like three cars behind me), but after some decent manuvering on my part, i lost him in my rearview. I just wanted to post this cause its so annoying when some dick pulls up at a light, in his sti or whatever with like a bagillion more hp than my celi, wants to race, and just takes off. but its always nice to take on a faster car in real driving conditions, and just own.
anyways...yeah....go 5th gens!!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
i hate lancers. there so ****. evo's are nice though. one try to race me. not to sure which one was the fastest. cause we just kept going, untill lights. they were asain! ahah.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts