Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 Celica GTS (5th Generation) for Sale in San Antonio, Texas. I want $2,000 for it.
It needs a Paint Job and had a minor gas fire, but still runs very good. See picture.
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 1990 Celica GTS (5th Generation) for Sale in San Antonio, Texas. I want $2,000 for it.
It needs a Paint Job and had a minor gas fire, but still runs very good. See picture. View attachment 32570
It needs a Paint Job and had a minor gas fire, but still runs very good. See picture. View attachment 32570
What do you mean by gas fire? Did the engine catch on fire? What caused it (if you know)? Pics?

I'm interested. Joined the forum today, I've been looking for a red 90 GT-S. Not necessarily one that's been on fire, but not necessarily not one that's been on fire...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you mean by gas fire? Did the engine catch on fire? What caused it (if you know)? Pics?

I'm interested. Joined the forum today, I've been looking for a red 90 GT-S. Not necessarily one that's been on fire, but not necessarily not one that's been on fire...
There is a small Gas Line from the Intake Manifold to the Cold Start Assembly. It looks like a regular Vacuum Hose, but is a pressurized gas line. It was damaged and I tried to fix it with clamps, which didn't work. The car runs fine, now that the line is properly repaired.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts