Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 89’ Celica ST with 142K miles. The car runs perfectly although sometimes it doesn’t wanna start, I turn the keys and I hear a click, the radio and AC turn on but the car refuses to start. After several attempts it’ll finally startup and then it’ll be as if nothing happened. I’ve replaced the starter, ignition switch, alternator, battery, & distributor but continue to have the same issue. If anybody’s had the same problem would appreciate any guidance, thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an 89’ Celica ST with 142K miles. The car runs perfectly although sometimes it doesn’t wanna start, I turn the keys and I hear a click, the radio and AC turn on but the car refuses to start. After several attempts it’ll finally startup and then it’ll be as if nothing happened. I’ve replaced the starter, ignition switch, alternator, battery, & distributor but continue to have the same issue. If anybody’s had the same problem would appreciate any guidance, thanks! View attachment 32125
Could be starter but idk sound familiar cause I had the same problem but mine was the starter but all in all look into it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts