Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this is the right place. We'll be checking 1987 Celica soon and may take-in as the next project. Been searching the net and this site keeps showing up. I'll be reading around

·
Registered
145 Posts
I guess this is THE site. I've been here since last July and have gotten some good advice on my project. I'm finding that replacement parts, mechanical, are pretty much available and quite reasonable yet since these cars haven't been placed on collectable or classic. eBay has some good stuff, stay away from the Chinese junk. Parts Geek, Rock Auto, Parts Buddy to name a few, there's lots more that I've ordered from and have gotten fast FREE shipping and good correspondence. Also lot of 'how to' videos on youtube.
In the beginning stages of installing a new timing belt and water pump now. Complete kit for all was $39.
Good luck, keep the site in you mail notice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess this is THE site. I've been here since last July and have gotten some good advice on my project. I'm finding that replacement parts, mechanical, are pretty much available and quite reasonable yet since these cars haven't been placed on collectable or classic. eBay has some good stuff, stay away from the Chinese junk. Parts Geek, Rock Auto, Parts Buddy to name a few, there's lots more that I've ordered from and have gotten fast FREE shipping and good correspondence. Also lot of 'how to' videos on youtube.
In the beginning stages of installing a new timing belt and water pump now. Complete kit for all was $39.
Good luck, keep the site in you mail notice.
Thank you, Sea-J! Already getting some good info from around here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts