1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>

Hi guys.  
I have an '87 GT-S.  
Has anyone tested their 1/4 mile times with a car like this?  
What mods are in the car?  
How bout any Celica?  
Just tell me your times and mods.  
Please.  
Talk to you later.</font>

·
Registered
72 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Cmon is everyone afraid to post their times?  Grow some cajones and lets post thoes 1/4 ETs!!!!!!!!! Post a time slip if u want!!!</font>

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font color='#000000'>

Good call buddy.  
My car's not on the road yet so i don't have a time.  
But hopefully within a month I'll see what the little guy can pull.  
I was just curious waht other guys can do so I know what to expect.</font>

·
Registered
207 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i havent been to englishtown to run yet. im sure it would be pretty bad. yea ed, im from jersey too. but theres this stretch of road in our town where its about 1/4 mi. between lights. my 90 gt auto hits about 90 mph by the second light. if anyone wants to figure that out...</font>

G

·
<font color='#000000'>I have a 90 GT 2.2 with 83,000 Original Miles Pritty Much stock except for little things. I ran it with the Gtech Meter and ran alittle over 16.</font>

·
Registered
47 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I have a 1995 Toyota Celica ST (yea an ST) i raced it with all my parts on....oh man to many to name....any way I ran a 15.7 and NO I dont have a turbo, and NO i dont have NOS, NO I dont have headers, NO i dont have exhaust. All I have on it is Bolt ons, no engine work. But does anyone have a clue if I chucked on NOS what Id run? Would it be a 1 second difference....my reaction time is no joke { .1 } so I want to know if I should buy NOS or not?  
My car has 85,000 and its a 5 speed.
:alien:</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by newyorker2202@April 23 2003,1:12
<font color='#000000'>I have a 1995 Toyota Celica ST (yea an ST) i raced it with all my parts on....oh man to many to name....any way I ran a 15.7 and NO I dont have a turbo, and NO i dont have NOS, NO I dont have headers, NO i dont have exhaust. All I have on it is Bolt ons, no engine work. But does anyone have a clue if I chucked on NOS what Id run? Would it be a 1 second difference....my reaction time is no joke { .1 } so I want to know if I should buy NOS or not?  
My car has 85,000 and its a 5 speed.
:alien:</font>
<font color='#000000'>You need to talk to Ticketboy  :devil:</font>

·
Registered
19 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I have a 93 GT with a muffler, intake and new spark plugs.  i dont know why but i ran 17.01 can somoene help me figure this out.  i was thinkign bc the car weight over 2,500 lbs</font>

·
Registered
86 Posts
<font color='#810541'>Have a '91 GT (3SGE engine - Europe - 156k) some 148tsd km, the clutch is slipping like hell... so that's why it's doing some (very very roughly 1/4 mile):

1/4 mile .... 18.40 sec

Will come sooner or later with better times :))

Mods: muffler, intake, sparks, timing (+2), 16" alloys (this adds another sec)</font>

·
Registered
202 Posts
Originally posted by Bday6262@April 28 2003,6:30
<font color='#000000'>I have a 93 GT with a muffler, intake and new spark plugs.  i dont know why but i ran 17.01 can somoene help me figure this out.  i was thinkign bc the car weight over 2,500 lbs</font>
<font color='#000000'>Are you getting good shifts??? Your car should only do mid 16's</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>bone stock, nothing in it, i gteched my car at 17.3 with an engine hot enough to make eggs turn black in 1 sec flat, lol, but im getting better, im starting to understand the car a bit more, just know this, you can smoke any integra LS, i embarrassed him, im in a crew and its mostly my family, we always joke around but they always dog on my car on how slow it is and that the integra would kill me, i raced it and all it saw was my dust, i get treated a bit differently now a days lol

meryem: your my kind of girl, wanting to race and see how fast your car is, i wish there were more of girls like that around here, all i see is girls in civics that their b/fs fixed up and they are crap lol</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>she is my girl hawk i would lay the smack down upon you. hehe

my car runs 10.6 seconds at about 70 mph, when i get turbo i will break single digits.  but its been a while since i tested it so i might have to do it again when i get liscense back.</font>

1 - 20 of 33 Posts