2003 Toyota Celica GT-S
Hey everyone! I'm sure you know me since I've been active around here since June 2013. I own a silver 2003 Toyota Celica GT-S bought with 171k miles, now has 180k. Car has some issues, like a large dent on the fender, crack in bumper, scratches, tiny bits of rust here and there, large rips on the seats, etc. Here's some photos of my girl.
I've been keeping records of oil changes, etc. I've put in new iridium plugs, bought seat covers, new sun visors (mine didn't come with any!), wipers, replaced the hatch lifts with some higher end ones. I also tinted my own windows (great achievement). Got a new battery too.
- Fender repair ($150 for fender, $150 for paint job for it)
- Bumper repair ($50-150)
- Possible color change (kinda like red, cost around $1000)
- CF wrap hood (I like the way it looks, be a fun DIY project)
- Painted Brake Caliper (red, looks nice)
- Tsunami spoiler
- Lowering springs (2 inch, 04GTS convinced me since it's only around $200)
- Possibly re-tint my windows (I want to go darker)
- Fog lights
- CF interior pieces
- Tranny oil change at 200k
- K & N filter ($30 not an intake, just a filter for stock air box)
- Antenna fixed/replaced (my motor died... :/)
- Fuel filter (just maintenance thing I want done)
- New muffler/exhaust
- Serpentine belt replacement
- Jack Stands
*I was gonna make my own ramps out of wood, I am young (21) so I don't really have things for cars and would like to get established.
Thanks guy's! A lot of these things are going to be done in the spring, but I figured I will keep you guys updated with this build-thread!