LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Guru

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default Camber help

My car is super un aligned. I have about -3 camber on my front right & about none for the front left, I need help finding a good camber kit if anybody knows of any as I don't know & don't wanna cheap out on them

still not low enough /:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Guru

(Thread Starter)

(I can't adjust it any way stock because the bushings are basically gonna break and I rather get new ones)

still not low enough /:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 08:24 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Garage

The only thing you can do while retaining the stock struts is to buy 'crash bolts', which are cammed/eccentric strut to hub bolts. https://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/p...-f-mr2-s-rear/

2000 GTS 6-speed. Performance Mods: Apexi Power FC, BC Racing DR coilovers, Injen CAI, Catback exhaust, EBC 'USR' rotors, Carbotech XP8 pads, Stoptech brake/clutch lines, Castrol SRF brake fluid, Exedy stage 2 clutch, Mishimoto radiator, Moroso oil pan, 11# flywheel, Braille 11.5# car battery, Energy urethane suspension/motor bushings, BFGoodrich G-force tires.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Guru

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Force View Post
The only thing you can do while retaining the stock struts is to buy 'crash bolts', which are cammed/eccentric strut to hub bolts. https://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/p...-f-mr2-s-rear/
I'm switching over to coils finally! Any you recommend as I can't tell what's cheap and also can't find a reliable site for our cars

still not low enough /:

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 12:45 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

My BC Racing coilovers have treated me well. I have the DR series, which performs better for racing, but the general build is the same as their cheaper BR series as far as I know. No issues with them for the past year, so I'd recommend them as of now.

2000 GTS 6-speed. Performance Mods: Apexi Power FC, BC Racing DR coilovers, Injen CAI, Catback exhaust, EBC 'USR' rotors, Carbotech XP8 pads, Stoptech brake/clutch lines, Castrol SRF brake fluid, Exedy stage 2 clutch, Mishimoto radiator, Moroso oil pan, 11# flywheel, Braille 11.5# car battery, Energy urethane suspension/motor bushings, BFGoodrich G-force tires.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 08:00 AM Thread Starter
Guru

(Thread Starter)

Awesome we'll see what I can do, I just Need to find camber arms so I can adjust because this uneven camber is whacky and I may as well upgrade

still not low enough /:

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

You can adjust camber through the BC Racing coilovers.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-04-2017, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
Guru

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
You can adjust camber through the BC Racing coilovers.
Sounds like a deal

still not low enough /:

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2017, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Only front though. For the rear, there are cam bolts that come on your car that allow you to adjust the upper control arm for camber control. You have about + - 1.5 degrees of adjustment.

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-05-2017, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Guru

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Only front though. For the rear, there are cam bolts that come on your car that allow you to adjust the upper control arm for camber control. You have about + - 1.5 degrees of adjustment.
That's perfect my fronts are the ones that are messed up & need aligning anyway

still not low enough /:

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page