LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
Old Timer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Please read this first:
As we all know, finding parts and accessories for your Celica can be difficult, to say the least. Listed in this pinned topic are those parts, accessories, mods, etc. that we have been able to track down...
If you are looking for something you don't see listed here, please ask in the Wanted forum.

Also visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2005, 07:31 AM
ToyotaTom

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

Looking for right tail light for my '78 Celica GT..................

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 11:32 PM
darkslasher

if you find two tell me i need one for my 78 also

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2007, 05:31 PM
konzz

I have heard in the past that there is a later model celica/supra spindle that will bolt up to my 81'. I would like to do it if it's possible, I want the bigger disc brakes and the 5 bolt lug pattern. Anyone know what year and specific model will adapt?

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 06:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi All. I have a complete set of oem mudflaps that came off of a 80-81. Here they are.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=006

I got them from a celica that was in the salvage yard. If anyone is near the PA pocono region the car is at " Harry's U Pull it" in west hazleton Pa. It was a shame to see it sitting there in such great shape. The car was pretty clean besides some rust on the driver's side rocker. There are a lot of parts. The interior was complete and the exterior was only missing the grill. I couldnt help but to take the mudguards. They looked so good. lol
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Enthusiast

QUOTE (thatdoodle @ Apr 17 2008, 05:33 PM)
Quote:
Hi All. I have a complete set of oem mudflaps that came off of a 80-81. Here they are.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=006

I got them from a celica that was in the salvage yard. If anyone is near the PA pocono region the car is at " Harry's U Pull it" in west hazleton Pa. It was a shame to see it sitting there in such great shape. The car was pretty clean besides some rust on the driver's side rocker. There are a lot of parts. The interior was complete and the exterior was only missing the grill. I couldnt help but to take the mudguards. They looked so good. lol[/B]
What can you tell me about the Celica that was/is at Harry's? What is left on it, I have an 80 GT lift back and would love to get any parts that I can.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 05:47 PM

Hi fellow Toyota lovers,

A few years ago, I ditched my beloved 1979 Celica. It didn't get torn up too badly (I drove it for a while afterward) The passengers side door is pretty bad (could probably be straightened) and the passengers front fender is beyond repair. Other than that, the damage is minimal.

I've decided to part it out or sell it whole, since it will probably be a while before I can find the time and money to work on it.

It's got lots of good parts. It has less than 100,000 miles on it, and the engine and 5 speed transmission were in tip-top shape when it got ditched but, the engine hasn't been turned over in about 5 years. No frame or substructure damage but, one of the rear springs is collapsed.

If anyone is interested in parts or just buying the whole car... PM or Email me. I live in Boulder County, Colorado.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 04:42 PM

QUOTE (bucketbrain @ Aug 6 2008, 12:47 PM)
Quote:
Hi fellow Toyota lovers,

A few years ago, I ditched my beloved 1979 Celica. It didn't get torn up too badly (I drove it for a while afterward) The passengers side door is pretty bad (could probably be straightened) and the passengers front fender is beyond repair. Other than that, the damage is minimal.

I've decided to part it out or sell it whole, since it will probably be a while before I can find the time and money to work on it.

It's got lots of good parts. It has less than 100,000 miles on it, and the engine and 5 speed transmission were in tip-top shape when it got ditched but, the engine hasn't been turned over in about 5 years. No frame or substructure damage but, one of the rear springs is collapsed.

If anyone is interested in parts or just buying the whole car... PM or Email me. I live in Boulder County, Colorado.[/B]
I am a way from you, but by chance do you have the original alloy wheels in good shape? thanks D. Friend
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 01:24 AM

QUOTE (konzz @ Mar 30 2007, 01:31 PM)
Quote:
I have heard in the past that there is a later model celica/supra spindle that will bolt up to my 81'. I would like to do it if it's possible, I want the bigger disc brakes and the 5 bolt lug pattern. Anyone know what year and specific model will adapt?[/B]
Did anyone get back to you on the bolt up? Also what would you use to swap the rear axel to the 5 lug? I just got an 80 and am having a hard time finding any upgrades.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 04:45 PM

Looking for the belt molding (top of doors) for a 1980 Celica ST. Any info, please e-mail me.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page